The MusicPreneur program at Sing House Studios is designed to help local singers and bands develop their skills as singer/songwriters and turn their passion into a career. Our goal is to instruct, teach and lead our students into the serious artists they have always dreamed of becoming. We want people to know that there is more than just the vocals and that there are many steps you need to take before you can reach your goal – and we can teach you how to get there independently. We strongly recommend you take this program before approaching any record label.
WHAT PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Weekly 1-hour lessons (Bi-Weekly Vocal & Bi-Weekly Instrument) focused on songwriting and artist development;
- Performance opportunities in Montréal, Ottawa and Toronto – get out there and network and make connections!
- Professional photoshoot featuring your artist brand and image;
- 1 professionally recorded original song – make your very own original song with the help of your coaches, professionally produced at Sing House Studios and sell it on iTunes;
- 1 professionally recorded music video of your original song (your main single) by our partners at Mock Trial Productions;
- Unlimited artist development workshops // Media Coaching, Performance Coaching & Image Consulting, Audio Production Classes (Garage Band), Vocal Hygiene, Marketing, Website Development, Artists Contracts, Social Media, How to get approached by record labels, how to organize your EP release launch showcase
- Discount on rehearsal space at Sing House Studios location (200 Vanguard);
- Intimate Private Showcase EP Release at Sing House Studios;
- Opportunity to perform in the End of Year Showcase at the Shenkman Arts Centre;
- and much more…just ask!
Start Date: September 5th 2017 to June 2018 (10 months)
- Must be at least 16 to 23 years old
- Open to general public and to Sing House Studios students
- Must have a strong level of commitment and team spirit with peak attitude
- Must be committed to the process and have this as their focus – serious auditions only
- Bring a USB key with your instrumental track on it
- We will have youtube available if you want to use it as your instrumental
- Prepare 2 songs, 1 slow and 1 fast – (we will ask you to sing 1 minute of both songs only)
- French or English songs only
- Any style of music is welcome